Monday, April 12, 2010

Still...

shopping for Christmas!

I know call me cRaZy ~ but as I said before, I must start NOW!

And why not...

there are really some amazing sales out there!

I found this adorable set of dolls from "The Princess and The Frog"!

Which happens to be Annabelle's favorite movie!

So when I found this set on amazon at an incredible price of under $20 {plus free shipping}, I quickly ordered them for her!






I truly think she is just going to LOVE them! For Annabelle is very much so into playing with dolls and having her very own Princess Tiana & Charlotte doll is truly going to be the highlight of her coming Christmas!

6 comments:

Jodee said...

Wow! Way to go! I also pick things up on occasion during the year, however, I really like to get most of my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday!

Have a great week!

Gail said...

Thank you again...my shopping enabler. Just kidding, I love your posts! :)

Courtney said...

I'm with you on shopping early. I already have a tote full of stuff for Logan and Madison next year. Most of Logan's Easter basket was bought in advance.

Chris said...

You have really inspired me to start my Christmas shopping!

I am so looking forward to really enjoying Christmas this year....no shopping hassles or worries!!!

Love Letters To China said...

You are making me crack up!!! I can't even imagine shopping for Xmas in April. I think you are one smart cookie for doing this early. Especially since your days will soon be filled with another little ones feet running all around the house! :-)

LaLa said...

I would love to shop this early but then I'd end up giving it to them way before Christmas : )