Sunday, May 2, 2010

Annabelle's 3rd Birthday Celebration!!!!

April 28, 2010

Annabelle's 3rd Birthday Celebration!

Happy Birthday to Our Sweet & Spicy Little Girl ~ We Love & Adore You So Very Much...





Just a quick post here to let my family & friends know that I have not disappeared. Things have been crazy ~ once again ~ in the Leonard household. With summer approaching so very fast as well as our possible travel to China for our darling son, Benjamin...my to-do list appears to be never-ending {sigh}. I have been trying my best to keep you all updated on Benjamin's web site with all the ins & outs of where we are at. It is now looking like we will be traveling some time this coming June...


As for life here, we are getting ready for Francesca to start Kindergarten (can you hear me whimpering because I am not taking it well...) and Annabelle to start Preschool this coming fall as well as traveling for our little man. We truly have so much to be thankful for and know how much we have been blessed with...

6 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow - you think that Annabelle is "big" until you see her next to Francesca! Not so much - she is still a litlte peanut!

I know you are so busy! I got your message today - I can't wait to catch up. The hubs is out of town a few days this week, so I will definitely call you & chat (you know, cause I won't be cleaning house or anything!) hahaha....

Can't believe your middle child is now three. I also can't believe you are leaving in a matter of WEEKS to get your son. Oh, how life is going to change in a good, good way! You think you are don't keep up with the blog now - just wait!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Annabelle! can't wait to meet you in person - maybe this Fall :-)

Love ya,
Sara

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Wow I can't believe she is 3!!!!!!!! She is getting so big go fast!!!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! She looks adorable in her birthday outfit.

Kate said...

Oh darling!!! An outfit fit for a birthday princess!! So exciting you are so close to travel...you ARE going to have a busy summer!

...and yeah...kindergarten...I am putting on my brave face too...it's gonna be a tough one!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I cannot believe she just celebrated her third bday..... Oh why do they have to grow up so fast? Kindergarten and preschool....oh yeah, I hear you whimpering all the way up here in PA!!

They are so cute..... love the bday attire....she truly is a princess:)

Hope you get some good news this week....... finger and toes crossed!!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Wow...they are such adorable little girls! Happy birthday to your precious little Annabelle!!!