Saturday, March 26, 2011

speaking of names...

Do you know how Alexander David Zhe got his name...

It is really not that long of a story but it took me forever to decide.

Seeing how Keith picked Benjamin James for our Benjamin, it was now my turn...

And within seconds of seeing his face, I said the name Alexander.

Now, I did have a ton of girls name ready for if we got a referral but not one boys...
(even though I knew if it was going to happen it would be another little boy)

So with that said, Alexander got put "on the back burner".

Oh I had other names...Julian Michael, Michael Julian, Theodore Wilson and Vincent Michael, but I just couldn't get Alexander off my mind and seeing how it was truly the first name I {boys} name I thought of and said out loud as soon as I saw his precious tiny face ~ Alexander David {just because it sounds pretty together} Zhe {part of his Chinese name} Leonard it was.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I think it's the prefect name for your newest little guy! I really liked Julian too, but Alexander fits better with your long-named kids!

Jodee said...

I think it's perfect too!