After a long time of waiting for our Consulate Appointment date...we FINALLY received notice at 10:15am Eastern time today that our CA is October 29th! AND according to our agency we NEED to be in Beijing by the 17th....that means we are leaving the 16th....NEXT THURSDAY!
OK...I already called our travel agent to make some airline reservations and to extend our stay a few days in Beijing after Guangzhou so we can take some time to visit New Hope. As soon as I have our official arrangements, I will be posting them!!!
Life here will be crazy for the next few days as I am sure I'll have a few nervous breakdowns! I will be reading all your comments left here on the blog and on our travel web site, but if I don't get a chance to respond right away...please understand that I am one of those types of people who can not multi-task (I used to be so good at it, but since I left the "outside-the-home working world" multi-tasking is a thing of the past for me). I will try to get to you all before we leave on the 16th!!!!
And if you need the password for our travel web site, please email me!
ANNABELLE....HERE WE COME!!!!