Monday, October 6, 2008

I can so eat her up!


Oh My Gosh...check out that face and that beautiful black hair!!! Oh, we are so in love!

As of today, we still have not received our Consulate Date BUT our agency is 95% sure that we will be leaving on the 16th...THE 16TH! That's only 10 days away! Of course, because we don't have that CA date, we can't book any flights, but according to CCAI, we should be hearing something either tomorrow or Wednesday. I guess you can say I am just freaking out a little...well a lot right now! (just in case you guys are wondering what dates our agency requested for as our consulate dates...they are October 28th, 29th, or the 30th...so like CCAI's rep stated to me over and over again today, be ready for the 16th!)

On one positive note, we did receive our visas today! Yeah!

12 comments:

LaLa said...

She is such a doll baby : ) I can't wait to see her in your arms!! Do the other cuties in the pic have families yet...I know it will be hard to leave them behind....

Jodee said...

She is absolutely adorable! She has beautiful hair too!

Unknown said...

what sweet faces

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is just precious Shelly!

I cannot wait to see her in your arms....and it sounds like it is going to happen SOON!!

See you Thursday!

Lisa

Sue said...

Yippeee!!!! NEXT THURSDAY?!!!!!! Such a cutie pie! Can't wait to see both girls in your arms!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

she looks like a perfect doll ... that face is going to get so many kisses when you arrive ... i can't wait to see you holding her ... hope the consulate date comes tomorrow ...we will all pray for that !!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Found your blog through Lisa's. Your daughters are beautiful. Look forward to following your journey back to China.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Sounds like a LOT of positive notes. Shell, I can't believe it is happening. You couldn't have told me this a year ago when we met that this is where we'd be today!!!! TEN days!?!?!?!?!?!?! WOWza..

I love the picture of Annabelle; surrounded by adoring fans!!

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

She is such a cutie!

missy said...

Come on Consulate appt!!! Shelley, she is TOO cute! I love her sweet face and all of that beautiful hair.

I am on pins and needles waiting for you to get news.

Doreen said...

I wanna just pinch those cheeks!!!! She's too cute!

Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Heather said...

I just can't get over Annabelle's hair!!! She's amazing! How lucky your are to have two such beautiful princesses!