Sunday, June 14, 2009

from one DC to the other DC...

Well, we finally are 100% moved and living in the Washington DC area! This past week has been nothing but unpacking, cleaning, and shopping (which was my favorite part). The girls are LOVING it here and we have already started looking into some amazing preschools for Francesca to start with in the fall. My mom is here this weekend and we are all having a blast! I am going to be taking off some time from our blog until we get totally settled (hoping that happens in the next week or so). So if you don't see me too often or too soon, you'll know why... I just checked my emails today and responded to all of you with our status, new address & and/or phone number. My Internet connection here has been giving me some issues...so I haven't been logging on like I used to. So if you need me...a phone call would work best! Love you all and miss you all so much but I'll be back soon...

As for our paper chasing for Benjamin James...our HS is almost complete. I have to call our SW on Monday and see whats up. Hoping - PRAYING - it will be completed soon....

6 comments:

Marla said...

Congrats on getting moved! Hope you get all settled in soon.

Jodee said...

Sounds like your move went well. Happy unpacking and shopping!

Becky said...

Congrats on the move! Hope the paperchase and all the unpacking goes smoothly!

Courtney said...

Congrats on the move. Hope you get settled in soon!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So happy to get an update from you....I have been thinking about you all week wondering if you were settled in!!

Got your email...will call you this week inbetween appts.,...can't wait to catch up and hear all about your new place!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Sue said...

Whew!!! Enjoy getting your new place all set up. It is always fun to have a new place to start from scratch w/ decorating,etc. Glad the girls are liking their new home!

Wow - sounds like your paperchase is going well! Now what about the 1 year rule? Do you have to wait until November to travel?