Since starting this paper chase once again, we have truly hit a zillion road blocks & detours...along with a ton of "other" things that have come up. Within the next few days, our social worker will again be sending in another unapproved home study (this is now #5 if you are all keeping track) for our agency to review. Our agency contacted us (and our social worker) late Monday evening with once again changes that need to be made to #4. I am truly hanging on by my finger nails at this point! It has been over 3 months...YES OVER THREE MONTHS...since we received our PA for our Benjamin. You know how hard it is to answer questions from love ones who think you have it all "wrapped up" and are just waiting to travel! It totally sucks to have to explain to them that we are STILL working on our home study report (the same home study report we "thought" was going to be completed by June). I know that eventually we will get an approved home study, that we will get our 797C clearance and that we will finally have a log in date, but right now, it just seems like there is no light at the end of this tunnel.
Seeing how this is such a downer post, I just have to post some photos of the girls to bring on a smile (at least to my face)! Hope you all are having a better week than I am.
*this is what keeps me going...*