Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Black & White Wednesday ~ part three

Seeing how this is the final post in my three part series of my girl and those funny faces ~ part one and part two....I just HAD to share with you all ~ once again ~ how our daughter Francesca had our cousins, Teresa & Mark, making all those silly faces!

Disney 2010 Photos 147

I just love how Francesca is checking out Teresa to see if she is really making those funny faces she so wanted them to do with her!

Be sure to not only check out part one & part two of this post but also all the other great Black & White photos featured on The Long Road To China's web site!

the long road

And there you have it all three parts of Black & White Wednesday "my girl and those funny faces!"

15 comments:

Sandra said...

That made me smile :-)

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Too cute...kids and their silliness!!!

Gail said...

My fav one of the series!!! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love all the silliness! And it looks great in Black & White!!

Looks like I missed a few posts :) I love the picture of Annabelle below - such & sweet & beautiful girl!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

looks like you saved the best for last..love this one!!! LOL gave me the giggles.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Totally the best yet!

Anonymous said...

a great smile. just what i needed.
thanks for sharing. stopping by from lisa's bw wed
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

CUTE! Hee hee... I'm sure your cousins really love that you're sharing this with the world! ;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Love Letters To China said...

OMG this one is so funny! Love the fact that you are so comfortable with your family. I have the same type of relationship with mine. It's the best!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So funny!!! This is definitely my favorite of the series........looks like they were having a grand time hamming it up.

xo,

Lisa

Marla said...

Haha! This one is my fave too! Love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome. Love how kids can make us adults act like kids! :)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Fun and silly and full of cheer.

Love it!!

Chris said...

Love those funny faces!!!

My girls love to make silly faces all.the.time!!!

Makes for a lot of laughter in our household!!!

sanjeet said...

cute...kids and their silliness!!!
Domain registration india