Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday SnapShot ~ Happy Birthday To ME!

Seeing how today is my birthday and we are celebrating in a HUGE way ~ with a visit to the National Geographic Museunm in Washington DC to see the Terra Cotta Warriors Exhibit...supper at my favorite Chinese restaurant, Lee's Kitchen...and a special visit from my mom aka Grandma ~ I find it only fitting to share with you all today a few photos of one of the TWO things that mean the most to me on my very special day...


016

008

009

These photos were taken before we were heading out for our Chinese New Year Celebration at Lee's Kitchen! Seeing how we had record-breaking snow fall this past February & many of the CNY celebration festivals were cancelled, as soon as we heard that our favorite restaurant was having their own CNY party, we just knew we had to be a part of it! We had a great time and are so looking forward to going back next year ~ as a family of five!

Ni Hao Y'all

12 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Happy Birthday Shelly!

Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Enjoy....

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you have the best best best day ever!!!!! Look at your beautiful girls : ) They are getting so big!!

Tammy said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Tammy

Wanda said...

Oh my...your girls are sweet! Happy Birthday! Have fun.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful day with your Mom!!

The girls look beautiful!!

xo,

Lisa

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What beautiful girls you have and blessings on your new addition!!!
Sharon

Jodee said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Cute pictures of the girls!

Annie said...

Loved your Sunday Snapshot!! Happy Birthday!!

Stefanie said...

Wow, Happy Birthday!
And what beautiful pictures of your girls in their silks... hope you had a GREAT time celebrating CNY :)

Marla said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!

The pictures of your girls are fantastic!!!! They are just darling!!!

Keisha said...

Oh!!! Happy Late Birthday sweet Friend & what a Great way to celebrate!!
I love the pictures of the girls.. they are growing up too fast!!

{hugs!}