Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs!

As promised, here are some photos of Francesca coloring her Easter eggs! She did a wonderful job and they came out so pretty!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket
(here she is showing me the dye on her fingers...)







Photobucket







*I hope you all love the photos that I have been posting this past week. Keith got me a new digital camera...a Sony DSC-H9/B Cyber.Shot 8.1 and I love it! The photos are incredible and the camera is super easy to use! *

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Love her eggwork!!! We better get in gear...we are apparently behind on our egg coloring : )

Sue said...

The eggs look great! And it looks like she really enjoyed dyeing them. Love the Bunny Tracks idea! Have a great trip to DC + I hope the weather is good!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Nice gift from the hubs!! It seems to work great! By the way, come visit me sometime soon!!!! Miss you!