Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FMN Photos!

I thought I share with you all some of the photos that were taken during our Family Movie Night this past Sunday! As you know, we watched The Fox And The Hound and we all loved it....especially the buttery, stove top popped popcorn Daddy made!







It is truly amazing how well our girls get along together. Both wanted to sit next to one another - for the whole movie!









Even Honey Bear had to get in on the action....


Especially when Francesca "accidentally?" spilled some of her popcorn!


As I mention before, we so love this time we share together and look forward to it every week!


On the home-front, things have been quiet. Francesca is doing very well with her potty training and has really had some major break-throughs with actually pooping on the potty. She has not had an accident in over three weeks and still only uses the pull-ups for quiet time and bedtime (her pull-up has been completely dry during her quiet time so I am thinking of letting her try napping in her big girl panties and see how that goes...) As for me, I - again - have a terrible eye affection, so I am laying low this week. I am hoping to be semi-recovered so we can have a celebration weekend. (more on that later...) We also FINALLY got noticed today that we are covered with new health insurance. Our previous health insurance provider dropped us - unexpectedly - because of our Annabelle's diagnosed mega colon. So since January 19th, we have been without health insurance...even though we didn't receive the final notice until February 25...how nice is that! I struggled EVERY DAY for the past few weeks with trying to find coverage for our family and my two girls who as you all know have some medical issues. I can't begin to tell you what relief it was to wake up this morning and find out - YOU HAVE COVERAGE!


Also, I want to give a shout out to my sister aka "Aunt Lisa" for the very clever & perfect family Christmas gift we received this past holiday season ~ the authentic Popcorn containers! They are such a hit in our house and we LOVE them!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week and we'll be seeing all again really soon.

7 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

sister, i hope your morning has gotten better ...

love the pictures and YEAH on the potty training !!!!

thanks for always being so encouraging !!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are really rocking with the FMN - I may have to follow your lead!! We have family game night, which is fun with older kids :) I have a hard time restraining myself & find myself quite competitive!! NOT cool ;) How is life? I'd love to catch up with on the phone about the house, move, life - miss you!!!!!

I still **hope** that you come to the Springs; I"d love to take your girls' pictures with the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains!! LOL! Maybe I will even know how to take pictures by then?

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! I love your new popcorn containers too! I think movie night is a fabulous idea!

So glad to hear the potty training is going well too!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You can't watch a movie without popcorn.....those containers are the best, aren't they? Nick loves them!!

So glad you got the Health Insurance straightened out...what a nightmare.

The girls are as cute as always....hope you have a great weekend....talk to you when we get back:)

Lisa

Unknown said...

glad to hear about the great strides in potty training. Chloe has no issues and still wears a pullup at night - so there is no rush with that ; )

hope your eye is better - I think your fam needs some spring!

Unknown said...

Yeah on the Potty Training!!! Looks like you guys have way to much fun around there :) Your girls are too cute for words. Hope your eye gets better soon.

Keisha said...

Oh.. Awesome NEWS!! This was an answer to prayer!! :)