Thursday, November 15, 2007

Still No Computer...UGH!

I just wanted to let you all know that I still don't have my laptop up & running! It is totally frustrating when I was so used to hopping on my computer anytime & do what I needed to do. I feel so out-of-touch with everyone who I have "talked to and become friends with" through my computer. There is some good news...Dell finally came yesterday to replace my hard drive & mother board, but now it is just a matter of me finding the time to reinstall everything! And on top of all of this, Francesca and I are traveling to DC this weekend to meet up with Keith & spend some time with his family before the holidays...and our roof is leaking very badly...and with Keith working until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, our roof won't get get fixed until than...I feel like my life is spinning out of control (and yes, I do know that there are people out there that have it a lot worse than I do, but I am not one to handle stress...especially when it is compounded...very well).

Anyway, on a much better note, Francesca did great at her swimming lessons this past Saturday & we all had a wonderful time at my nephew's 2nd birthday party! I am hoping that I'll be back on line by the end of next week...we shall see.....

Until than, I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving & I can't wait to be able to get back on line & check out what all you guys have been up to!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving..looking forward to your "return"!!