Thursday, September 25, 2008

9 YEARS TODAY!!!!


Today Keith and I are celebrating our 9th year wedding anniversary! I could remember that day, 9 years ago, so clearly as it is truly one of the best days of my life!
I do have some good news to report...
*as of yesterday afternoon, my aunt (who was badly injured in an auto accident in Savannah, GA over a week ago) return back to Pennsylvania yesterday and was admitted into a Care First Center. She is expected to be there for the extension of her rehab. Her health has improved better than everyone could have expected. She still has a long road of recovery ahead of her, but at least she is "home" (or as close as we can get her to be...).
*PAs and LOAs rolled in this week...so now where are the TAs?...here's to hearing something maybe today (what a nice anniversary gift that would be! (I'll keep you all posted if we hear anything)!
*Keith and I are marking this year's anniversary with a lunch date at my favorite restaurant, Twigs located in the beautiful Endless Mountains of northeastern PA.
*I am officially about 85% packed for China! I only have our clothes to pack and a few odds and ends...
and
*We received an update from our agency today on our Annabelle and let me tell you, she is a "ball of fire" (from what they have said) and also we received some video footage from when another family was visiting Hope a few weeks ago (I am going to be posting both updateds to our baby jelly beans account some time in the next few days...)
Here's to our TA coming...soon!?!?!?!?

12 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Anniversary! And here's to Annabelle being a ball of fire!! May we both be blessed with the exercise of chasing toddlers! I can't believe you are 85% packed! I have like 85% collected lists TO pack. sigh. Have a nice date with your man!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Congrats on the packing

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I can't believe you are goint to have your sweet Annabelle soon......hopefully you hear something about your TA....today would be nice:)

Enjoy your lunch date....I will be stalking your jellybeans site for the updates, I just went over yesterday to view the new pics......she is so stinkin cute!!

Lisa

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Doreen said...

Happy Anniversary! Wonderful news about your aunt. Glad to hear you're almost finished packing and I am thrilled that you have a "ball of Fire"!!!!They are the most fun! BTHT (been there have that ****!!!!). You certainly don't want a "wet noodle"!

Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia****-Sichuan

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you enjoyed a fantastic lunch date!
And hooray for all of the other good news!!!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope it was a good one!!

I am so happy to hear your aunt is back in PA!

Wonderful news about your sweet Annabelle...and listen...I am mom to a real ball of fire....she keeps the days full of laughs!!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your day was great! Glad to hear your aunt is back in PA. Praying for her continued recovery.

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your day was great! Glad to hear your aunt is back in PA. Praying for her continued recovery.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Amie said...

Sara sent me your way as she pointed out that we are both waiting for TA ANY DAY NOW and we might be in China at the same time!

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on the gift of an update.. ball of fire eh? Sounds like a girl who knows how to let you know what she needs... I see that as a good thing! Get in some extra workouts before you travel in prep and you should be good to go!

And those pics of her in the previous post.. ADORABLE!!!. I am so happy for you that you are so close to having her in your arms!

Hoping you hear some TA news soon!
Blessings!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Rebecca Lily said...

Yes COME ON TA!!!! And good for you for being packed already! You are PREPARED, girl!

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!