Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CrAzY!

From the title, I think you can tell what our lives have been like over the past week! Between the paper chase for Benjamin James, our BIG move to Washington DC - not only packing up but auctioning off/selling a lot of stuff that I refuse to move, my business adventure ~ Mei Faith Studio and a request to place a collection of my jewelry designs in a gallery showing in NYC (in two weeks)...the days are just flying by...

I was really hoping to get some photos from our Mother's Day celebration at Grandma's posted, but it just doesn't look like that is going to happen. I do have some photos from our Preakness Party this past weekend that I will try to get posted this coming weekend but as the saying goes (or at least for me it does)...we again have another full weekend ahead. So with that said, I hope you all have a great Holiday weekend - I can't wait to see all the exciting stuff you all have done! I'll be catching up with you all on Monday!


OK...so since I wasn't able to get a ton of photos posted - here are a few that we taken over the past two weeks...


Keith having the kiddos "pick their noses" while taking the photo!!! (he is just so wrong!)



Our beautiful Annabelle!



My little girl just loves her new scooter!


All three kiddos - in one place! Now that's a picture!

(Since these photos were taken both girls have gotten their hair cut - short! I can't wait for you all to see how adorable they look!)

As for my showing in NYC - I am totally nervous and excited over! I have a few pieces already completed & constructed, but I still want to create a few more (I just ordered & received these gorgeous African Turquoise Beads that are totally rock'in and I must use!) I am hoping that my pieces will be sent out by the beginning of next week. I was 100% shocked and honored that my creations were asked to be in this amazing show....Wish me luck ;)

4 comments:

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Congratulations on everything. Boy, you are one busy bee

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Good luck with the show Shelly...that is such great news!!!

What cute pictures of the kids....cannot believe how big they are getting...especially Annabelle!!

Can't wait to see their new dos:)

Call you today!

Lisa

Courtney said...

Just stopping by to let you know I have opened my blog. Feel free to stop by!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh I want to see the new haircuts!!! I want to hear about your show!!!!
Did I mention how much I love my earrings and how beautiful they are!!!