Thursday, May 28, 2009

Studio News & New Photos!

Studio News ~ Just this past week, the studio's shop on Etsy has sold three more pieces of my original creations! I am just super excited & super surprised! I never dreamed I would be able to do what I love & get paid for it! I am truly one lucky girl! I was also asked by a representative from the gallery where my showing will be (starting next week) if one of my pieces that I submitted can be worn during a photo shoot that will take place at the end of the month. I haven't gotten the written contract just yet, but what a feeling it is just to be asked...!

OK...now onto the BEST part of my life ~ my kiddos!

(this is what happens when you are trying to pack up ~ she is just too stink'n cute!)


As many of you already know, we LOVE the horse races...so any time a BIG race...like the Derby, the Preakness, and the Belmont are on...we must have a party! Here are a few photos of the girls with some not so lucky tickets! (come on did you actually think I would let them play with the winners...)





Now here are a few random photos that we taken over the past week while visiting G.G. at the nursing home.
Francesca & Grandma!


and...
Annabelle and G.G.
We are still working on packing up our house in PA for our move to DC! Keith has moved all of our basement & attic stuff this past weekend...along with our patio/outdoor stuff as well. I still can't believe how much sh!t you can accumulate just over a 10 year period (that's how long we have been living here). We really got rid of so much - which will make this move a whole lot easier when it comes to unpacking...By June 7th ~ our new address will be in a beautiful suburb of DC!




2 comments:

Keisha said...

Whoa.. you busy woman you! Congrats on your pieces selling!!! That is Exciting! However, I am not surprised.. your creations are beautiful!!
Hope you have a Great Weekend!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow. We leave this morning - you & I will be in new zip codes. I am waiting for my starbucks and avoiding cleaning - wondering HOW in the heck the rest of my stuff is going to be crammed into the car?????? Not comfortably, i assure you!

I will catch you on the flip side!

Congrats on your pieces!!!