Sunday, May 24, 2009

its Sunday ~ already?




This weekend we here at the Leonard household spent it packing...getting ready for our big move...and shipping out my studio's Mei Faith original jewelry to the gallery for THE big show which begins in 12 days! We also completed all our HAGUE classes (which was almost 10 hours of credits & tests) and ordered new birth certificates, a new marriage license, and had another meeting with our social worker. And if that wasn't enough, we met with the auctioneers who are handling the auctioning off of many of our antiques and sold a TON of stuff on eBay, craigslist, and at our local jeweler.


With all that, I am finding I have very little time for everything else. The girls are doing wonderfully well and are super excited about our move! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I can't wait until - we are finally moved & unpacked - so I can get back into my routine of 'life'.

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I can't wait to hear how the show goes - that is SO exciting!! I am loving the new nautical paradise collection - gorgeous!!!! I KNOW exactly how your time if going. I am living out of cardboard (eating out of cardboard,......ugh) I think I have already gained 10#?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Don't hold us in suspense with the girls' hair cuts - I need a little inspiration myself!!!!

Keisha said...

Oh... how exciting!!! Moving to that BEAUTIFUL new home! I can't wait for you to get settled in so you can take some pictures for us!!!! ;)
Your jewelry.. I LOVE IT!!!

Krista said...

Found your blog through http://www.nohandsbutours.com.

Congrats on your pending adoption, and your upcoming move. We live in the DC area as well. It's a neat place to live when you have kids. Please let me know if I can be of any help once you all get here.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I don't know how you are doing it girl!! You must be going a million miles an hour ALL DAY LONG!! It is a lot of hard work, but it will all be worth it in the end.....LOT's of EXCITING stuff going on in the Leonard house:)

Call you today....sorry I missed you on Friday:(

Lisa

Sue said...

Oh how crazy! Best of luck w/ your show and your move!!!!