Friday, May 8, 2009

FINALLY...

...the Easter photos!


(the Bunny who left some tracks!)


Annabelle & her Easter Basket!




Francesca and her Easter Basket (yes - she got her Wendy nightgown she asked for!)



Up at Grandma's - The Easter Bunny left the girls something up there too..
Francesca got a scooter!

and Annabelle got a Vispa!


There was also an Easter Egg Hunt up at Grandma's which was a super hit!
Francesca finding some well hidden eggs...

Daddy helping Annabelle with her findings...

my nephew - Scott Joe - showing off his collection of findings...

...Annabelle with hers...
and Francesca is still hard at work finding those eggs!
Here are just two photos of my girls being totally silly! Oh how I love them so...

(and you know how the saying goes - "Monkey see, Monkey do")

6 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love seeing them being so silly ;) And I KNOW how the little one will do ANYTHING that the big ones do. Sigh. Sometimes much to my dismay!

i LOVE Annabelle's Vespa. I have been asking for one for YEARS. I want our whole family to have them so we can ride them around camp ground! Hubby doesn't see things my way!

Looks like you had a great Easter!

Unknown said...

Looks like too much fun! Love the bunny tracks :) Again your girls are adorable. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

these are just darling and fun! I love Annabelle's 'bedhead' what hair she has! And the scooter and Vespa are so much fun -- I'm sure they are wheeling around!

Jodee said...

Cute Easter pictures!

RamblingMother said...

cute cute girls. congrats on the again.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How much fun!! Looks like you had a great Easter!!

Those bunny footprints are a riot....great idea:)

Lisa