Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Christmas 2009!

This Christmas was truly wonderful! It was our first Christmas in our new home! And it was the first Christmas we got to spend with Papa & Grandma C (who came in from Virginia Beach on Christmas Eve)! We all had an amazing time and the girls were super excited over the fact that Santa would soon be visiting our new home with a few gifts to leave under the tree!


007
(Christmas Eve)

010
(Christmas Morning...)

Both girls loved the horse from Santa! Francesca has not stopped playing with her "Rain" (yes, that is what she named her horse...after Spirit's girlfriend) and as you can see from the photo above it was a hit!

012

Even Papa enjoyed some time with Rain! (I know Dad that you are probably going to kill me for posting this photo but you should know....that you are never safe around me when I have a camera in my hand!)

And here is Annabelle in her Snow White ballgown! I am thinking she is really loving the dress and red sparkle shoes because she hasn't taken them off since opening them up on Christmas morning!
019

We are once again headed out to Grandma's house in Pennsylvania this coming weekend for another Christmas Celebration! The girls are super excited as they truly miss Grandma so very much! I am hoping that once we are back home, I'll have a few photos to post to share with you all! OK ~ heading out to finish our packing and get some sleep!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am glad to see that Smores, I mean rain was a big hit!! I had no idea you could ride the thing!!! and of course, Snow White is no surprise - I can't wait to see Annabelle MEET Snow White, in that dress, of course :)

have a good visit with your Mom and happy New Year - I'll call you sometime after the 1st!

Courtney said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas. The horse is so cool and I am sure will continue to provide hours of fun. Enjoy the next round of Christmas. Safe travels!