Monday, December 14, 2009

What the $()#(#*$&((&%)*%)%&$&#^@%@$@$!

Can you tell how I am feeling tonight? One word will help you all figure it out - USCIS.

After waiting over three weeks for our approval, we did not receive one today. We did not receive a denial, but the USCIS office needs current child abuse clearances in order to process our approval.

From titling this post....What the $()#(#*$&((&%)*%)%&$&#^@%@$@$! I guess you can tell exactly how I am feeling tonight!

Once we received the news, I was on the phone with not only our social worker, but our agency as well. Both are working together to get this taken care of. In the end, we needed to send in new clearances applications and with that said - I stood in line at the USPS for over an hour tonight so I could Express "Over-Night" Mail our requests for the clearances. Hoping to get this resolved before Christmas ~ UGH.

Just the though of STILL NOT having our paper work completed - makes me ill. I did a lot of crying today, cursing, phone calling and more cursing than I have done in a long time. Still a nasty bag of emotions as I sit here typing this...

Here's praying for a better tomorrow.

7 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am so sorry!! How frustrating.......and ANNOYING!!! Good luck girl.....I hope that they get it all cleared up quickly.

xoxo,

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, sweetie - I am so sorry. You could have called & screamed at me..I wish I could have come over & taken the girls for a few hours (McDonalds, ice-cream)

Keep us posted. I can't believe this is happening.

Love you,
Sara

Courtney said...

I am so sorry. I hope things get taken care of and you are back on the road to China!

Jill said...

I don't blame you...that does suck. Big time.
Take a deep breath. God has this all under control......
Hugs girl.

Krista said...

Uuuuugggg!! So so sorry!! I will definitely call you this afternoon!

Kate said...

Are you able to do the clearances online? I know we can do some of them that way here in PA and get instant clearances...but you might be all different now that you don't live here anymore! I wish you the best of luck and a speedy resolution.

Jodee said...

That really sucks! Hang in there!