Friday, February 5, 2010

FUN! FUN! FUN!

Here are a few more Disney photos! Again I hand picked these just to share with you all!

Disney 2010 Photos 603
Breakfast with the Princesses ~ this photo was taken while visiting Ariel!



Disney 2010 Photos 627
My nephew, Scott Joe, after having his face painted like a tiger!



Disney 2010 Photos 641
The girls with the "big guy" himself! (Now isn't that the true reason why we all go to Disney...to see Mickey Mouse!)



Disney 2010 Photos 518
My girls and me just outside the gates leading into Epcot's China!



Disney 2010 Photos 646
My mom & me enjoying a few glasses of vino in Epcot's Italy! (I think that is why Epcot is our favorite...where else can you truly "drink around the world" without leaving sunny & warm Florida!)


and last but not least - THE MAN behind the photos!

Disney 2010 Photos 266
(as soon as we saw Pocahontas, Keith handed me the camera and waited his turn in line just to meet her)

And there you have it - just a few photos {and trust me when I say you only saw a few of the photos} that were taken while we vacationed at Disney World this past January!!!! So looking forward to going back in 2011?!?!?!?!?!?

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Disney is so much fun. Glad you had a great time.

Michelle said...

It defintely looks like fun, fun, fun!! Great picture!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh more good shots!! Y'all are taking some amazing pictures (Go, Keith!) I am glad that you had a fabulous time and cant wait to see you go OUTNUMBERED!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like alot of fun. Can't wait to take Makenna to epcot one day...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am lovin all of your photos..... You can see just how much fun y'all had while you were there:)

Of course Keith wanted to hand the camera over when he saw Pocahontas....... Pat would have done the same thing!!!

How much snow do you have? The first flakes are just falling now.....the kids are SUPER EXCITED!

xo,

Lisa

Love Letters To China said...

Such great memories you have captured. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Wanda said...

Ahhh...brings back such great memories. Thanks for sharing a little of your fun with us. Don't stop!!