Friday, February 19, 2010

thinking of...


{what else but} CHINA!

It has been 24 days since we have been LID for our Benjamin. It truly feels like 94 days ~ at least for me. I know we have so much to do before we can even think about traveling once again to China for our first son...and believe me when I say we do have so much to do...that I should not be wasting any time sitting around, crossing off the days since we have been LID ~ but I am.

24 days since being LID...

and from the look of things...

we could have another 80 days before we hear anything at all....{sigh}

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, sister. For some reason, China has been on my heart lately too..and I don't think that feeling it is taking FOR-ever can be controlled! Even when you count how blessed you are, the wait is ALWAYS hard. If it helps, God is building your character :)

I can't WAIT to see you go to China to meet your first son!!!!