Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some weekday fun....

Francesca is such a funny little girl...always making some type of silly face or just doing something totally off the wall that makes us both crack up laughing. This is only one side of her personality. She is also such a caring and sharing little girl and still a little shy. But lately, Francesca has been very emotional. She has been crying at the drop of the hat and it is over the strangest things. I have been noticing 'this side of her' a lot over the past week so I am thinking it might have something to do with everything that has happen over the past two weeks...not to mention that her G.G. is back in the hospital as well (she is just such a sensitive little girl and is so in-tune with others' feelings that I think she knows exactly what has happen and what is going on...). So when Francesca starting acting silly the other day, I just had to catch it on film. It was so great to see her like this!

The other day, while we were getting ready for some lunch, Francesca was acting a little silly (which was so great to see).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This last photo was taken while I was on the phone (that same afternoon) and she was waiting for me to get her ready for her quiet time (it is really nap time, but we don't call it that anymore). When I went to check on her, this is what I found...
Photobucket
(I caught her checking herself out in the mirror and laughing at herself.)

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Francesca is a cutie!

We do not live far from one another.....we are in the Lehigh Valley....small world!

Have a nice weekend!

Lisa

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

RamblingMother said...

I am so seeing a 16 year old embarrassment/blackmail pic, LOL. Silly girl.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I just about fell out of my seat!! That last picture is SOOOOO awesome! Shhh..Don't show your social worker!! Hee-hee.......

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Hey, that would make a good hat/face mask when it's really cold and snowing outside :)

Very creative!