Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday GG!!!!

Happy 88th Birthday GG!!! With all of love...Keith, Shelly, and Francesca!

GG and Francesca having some cake.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sharing Secrets...I promise, I won't tell anyone!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want all the chips to myself!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, we had a few other things happening this past week. Francesca finally got her first hair cut and sorry there are no photos. I know, bad mommy, but she was crying so hard and I was holding her on my lap while she got her cut. Grandma was there with us & we both forgot to get the camera out. Jamie at Dead Endz was so wonderful with Francesca and she even gave Francesca a "my first hair cut" certificate with some of her hair attached.

Francesca is also counting up to seven! Keith has been working with her all weekend & today, she made it all the way to seven! You go girl!

and...

Check out my little nephew! Isn't he adorable!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: