Monday, April 2, 2007

UURRRRGGGGGG!

I just knew something was going to hold us up in getting our dossier sent off to China! We got the email Friday afternoon from our agency CCAI that our home study did not include enough information on Francesca! So as of now, our dossier is just sitting there waiting on this information that should have been included in the first place. I was frantic all weekend and my stomach did flip flops most of it too. Anyway, with Keith's help today (thank you, Honey!) we are trying to get this taken care asap! Sorry there are no photos. I have been really down in the dumps over this whole issue and poor Francesca knows something is up because she has been on her extra-extra-good behavior since late Friday afternoon...gotta love her!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I am so sorry about this delay. It really is frustrating when you think you have done all you can..and you did. ARRRGGGG for you : )

Sue said...

Oh that stinks!! What on earth more do they want? I hope that your social worker is on top of this and gets it done a.s.a.p. Looking forward to some good news!