Friday, January 11, 2008

How cute are these for Sofia!

Photobucket

I just picked them up from L.L. Bean for Sofia! I received their sale catalog in the mail this morning and after putting Francesca down for her nap, I took a peek inside (I do throw away 98% of the catalogs we receive seeing how they only lead me to spending money). The minute I saw them, I knew they would be perfect for "our soon-to-be newest" addition and at a price of under $11...how can I pass this deal by!

(and be sure to check out just below this post...photos Francesca eating Chinese food for the first time)

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

tooooo cute.....i love the soles- the little paw prints. awesome....

Unknown said...

they are darling, a lot like Robeez, aren't they? Chloe had several pairs of those. nice for in the house.

Sue said...

Totally Cute!!! Hmmmm.... guess I'll have to peak at their web site now. They would work well for mei mei or di di (since we requested either!).

Football and Fried Rice said...

That's are absolutely adorable!!