Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Annabelle Faith Le Leonard!

First off, sending a huge THANK YOU to the other members of the Yahoo support group for "Hope families"!!! For these updated photos would not be possible without you! This is truly a blessing and we are so grateful for the special & amazing people who took the time to share with us these photos of our Annabelle. I can't begin to tell you how much in love we are with this little girl...and how we are counting down the days until we can travel and unite with her!

(these are only a couple of the photos that we received today...and some are dating back to when she first arrive at New Hope back in June 2007...when she was only 2 months old)

Isn't she just beautiful...

















(crying tears of joy today and we can't wait until we get our hands on her)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. Your checks must hurt from all the smiling you are doing!!!

Blessings,

Krista @ Bits and Pieces

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is the sweetest thing....how wonderful that they were able to get these for you!

I am so excited for you guys....I know I keep saying that....this is some great stuff....it is hearing and seeing the stories like this that keep me going!

Holding onto the faith!

Lisa

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word, she is absolutely darling! I can't wait until you get her home :)

Jake and Taryn said...

HOORAY for you guys!! What a blessing to have more pictures! She is absolutely beautiful! :)

LaLa said...

How wonderful to have more pics and especially ones when she was so young. That is such a gift.

She has such a spirit about her...you guys better get ready : )

Sue said...

Sooo adorable!!! How wonderful that you have these photos and a connection with her foster care! And how great to have pics of her from 2 months onward!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my gosh - could she be any cuter?? I love the updates - anything to get you through until you have her in your arms!!! God speed!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

P.S. I want to see ALL the pictures of Annabelle :P

Steffie B. said...

OMW......adorable, priceless pictures! ;)

polkadot said...

I want her!!!

Just found your blog, we have two China babies and are hoping to go to Ethiopia next year.

Thanks for sharing the photos, I'll link to you so I can follow your trip to China!!

PS - I'm also named Shelly

Becky said...

Just beautiful! How wonderful that you were able to get these photos! Love her name although I am still a bit partial to Sofia ;-)

Hugs,
Becky - A Lovebug mom to Sophia (and Olivia too)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Can you stand it? She is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I envy you so much. Now I want a baby, too....


What is a whimpee? If I were closer, I would make you meals for the getting adjusted days!

RamblingMother said...

AGH SHE is adorable, love the paci!!

Unknown said...

she is breathtakingly gorgeous! behold the sweetness. how do you ever get anything else done but stare at that cute face?

Jodee said...

Congratulations! She is just adorable!