Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Note to my darling Janie...

I know it seems like forever since I last "spoken" to you, but as you will soon discover...life in your future home is always nutty!!! There has been so much going on, especially with all the drama from the USCIS wait on approval, but I have been combating it by shopping & spending Daddy's money (which is always a good thing)! There other day I was able to purchase some great stuff for you & Francesca at the Disney Store...even got a few Mulan items and I also did some shopping at Penney's while I was at the mall (they too had some adorable stuff). Since your sister was much bigger than your Daddy and I both expected...and we only had 6-9 month size clothing...when we actually needed 12 month size clothing...I have been purchasing a ton of 9-12 month size clothing. My thought is that sooner or later...you'll fit into them!

Well, that's about it my darling little one! The wait time is getting so long...it feels like forever since we will be able to finally meet, but that day is forever holding a place in my heart and it is a day I am so looking froward to.

No comments: