Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good News & Bad News!

1st: The Bad News...my new notebook from Dell, that I just purchased, got a virus...UGH! I currently have our local Geek Squad getting it fixed for me (for I don't have the patience to do it myself or the knowledge), but it is costing us big bucks! According to Matt, I should have it back by tomorrow night. I can't wait!

Now to the Good News!...we received our final documents back from our courier service this afternoon that were authenticated by the Chinese Consulate in NYC the other day. I made all my copies and we are ready to go. Amy & Owen got there 171H back this past Saturday & are currently in route of getting authentication. Once they have theirs back, we'll set up a day to send it onto CCAI. I can't believe we are finally at this point!

1 comment:

Sue said...

HOORAY!!! And how awesome is the timing that the Weavers got their I-171H too?!!

Our computer just got back from the Geek Squad. So far, so good. Hope yours is feeling better too! ;)