Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our Dossier is on its way to CCAI !!!!!!!!!!

YES! Our dossier for Janie is finally on its way to CCAI (our agency in Colorado) and once it is reviewed and translated...off to China it goes to be logged in with the CCAA! Amy called me this morning with some wonderful news that they have finally received their final paper work & they are all ready to go. Even though I reviewed our dossier about a 1,000 times, I just had to do it again...just to make sure everything was there and than I packed it up in our FedEx envelope and Grandma placed it in the drop off box around 4:15pm today. I was taking photos of the packaging after Francesca and I had lunch this afternoon and she wanted to get in on the action. Below are some photos of her holding the heavy envelope. She is too cute for words!

Thanks Grandma for dropping off our FedEx package...We all love you!

Now check out the photos!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Coming soon...our DTC and LID!

1 comment:

Sue said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hope they read through it quickly so it is on its way soon!!!